19. februar 2013

15 facts about me (part 3/4)

31. You know those people who says 'Oh I haven't been to a hair dresser in 6 months!' or 'in a year!'? Well I haven't been to a hair dresser in probably 8 years. Don't like going like some people don't like going to the dentist. It terrifies me.

32. I used to sit up perfectly straight but everyone else slouched around so I taught myself to slouch..... How stupid of me. Now I'm practicing a more lady-like sitting posture.

33. I like to go to bed late and wake up early. But I still love to sleep, so how does this work? Napping.

34. I definitely believe that there's more than just one soulmate out there for everyone. Besides lovers, you find them in best friends, animals and family members.

35. According to others I'm a very random person.

36. I got my belly button pierced on my 13th birthday because I hate my belly button and want to hide it.

37. I've tried a lot of different sports but never really found one that kept me interested for more than a year. I've been doing pilates for quite some time now though and think it may stick around for a while.

38. Unexpected change scares me even though I know it's usually for the best.

39. Boys who wear their shirt underneath their jumper steals my heart.

40. My favourite movies (besides HP obv) is secretly the animated Tinkerbell movies. A bit of fairy dust brightens my childish spirit :)

41. I really cannot relax if I'm in the ocean. I'm terrified of all underwater creatures and always have been. I will jump on your back and scream if I see fish near me.

42. Though English is my favourite language I'm very glad that I wasn't born in an English speaking country. A lot of English people only know one language and I think it's really great to be able to think, speak and sing in another language.

43. I don't support zoo's, circuses or any kind of animal shows.

44. I haven't had a Mcdonalds or Burger King or any kind of fast food in years. Probably not since I went to Florida in 2009.

45. I've never played with Barbie but I did want to be a Ninja Turtle. Preferably Leo with the blue mask, cause he was the oldest and biggest.

Go on a read part one here,
or perhaps you already read that and missed part two? :)
There's a part four as well right here!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Love these facts series :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahah, I hope you do, they're fun to write, but it feels a bit selfish! x

      Slet

Tak for at læse med!